1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TerrariRules!

Discussion in 'Terraria' started by ConstructionZombie, Mar 24, 2014.

1. ConstructionZombie

ConstructionZombie Local Resident "Guy" Triumvir

CZs Received:
    • Relative Equipment:
      Since this is a brand new map with brand new stuff and brand new game version with brand new content, as a request, please start a new character. I will be camping outside of spawn and can help people get a kick-start towards basic equipment, while offering shelter.
    • NPCs:
      Dont put seating items (Beds, chairs, toilet, ect.) in the same room as tables (basic, workbench, dresser, ect.). I would like to keep all of the NPCs in the same place, in the center of the map, for easy accessibility.
    • Hacking:
      To bring yourself up to a point with a new character, I don't mind if you use an inventory editor. However, I don't expect to see this until hardcore mode so don't.
    • Bosses:
      If the server attracts enough of everybody concurrently, we can all do bosses at once, or designate a boss boost day where we can all help each other with gaining materials, or do a boss slam with 100 Eye bosses. Its fun, trust me.
    • Completeness of backround work:
      The terraria server, while in a PLAYABLE condition, is not in a SECURE condition. I am working on this and when I am done I'll be sure to put a post up. ? Not sure if this is the case anymore.
    winbox.prgam.in:7777

If you're not sure about something you should or shouldn't do, post it in this sticky and I can tell you about it.

Slight edit by Supplice/White Glint: Updated the IP for the new changes to the dedi. Added in auto-restarts recently as slight amounts of lag were noticeable - currently it is set to 4 hours, I am unsure if this sends any type of warning message or anything but when I have more time (likely in the morning-afternoon) I will work on it more. If it doesn't solve the issue, the auto restart time will likely be halved to 2 hours, and down to 1 if it keeps up. More edit by me below in non-intimidating/stand-out text because these don't seem like 'proper' rules, so I'll start a baseline for CZ.

1. No griefing. We try to protect areas with safe zones, and other such ways to prevent griefing, but avoid griefing. Simply don't do it.
    2. We're giving the server time to attract some population and people before going into hard-mode, as well as we're trying to help each other get ready for it - that means don't rush it into hard-mode. It may discourage new players from joining. Along with that, we ask players to join with a freshly created character - we'll be glad to give away weapons/armor/accessories to help them ready themselves.
    3. Follow all other {PR} guidelines and rules.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    Tags:
  2. Supplice

Supplice He who flatters his superiors, betrays them. Council Member

CZs Received:
    Completely random, spam, bump to bring more attention to the edit.