1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WARFRAME Update 13: Dark Sectors

Discussion in 'Frontpage News' started by Supplice, Apr 10, 2014.

• by Supplice, Apr 10, 2014 at 11:34 PM
  • Supplice

Supplice He who flatters his superiors, betrays them. Council Member

CZs Received:
    [​IMG]
    Update 13: Dark Sectors Full Patch Notes

Highlights:
    • New Warframe, Hydroid, master of the aquatic - able to drown enemies or use tentacles to slam them around.
    • New Gameplay System - Melee 2.0. Adds things like holding F to equip the melee weapon, a stance slot for a fighting stance, a combo system, a channeling mechanic, and more.
    • New End-Game System - Dark Sectors. Build Orokin Lab, research Solar Rail, and dominate the Dark Sectors! Tutorial
    • Can now build an Observatory to view the beauty of space in the Clan Dojo.
    • New weapons - Nikana, a Tenno Katana, Nami and Skyla, a Tenno Cutlass and Dagger, Attica, a Tenno Primary Crossbow, and Lex Prime.
    • New Alliance systems for clans! Clans can build Alliances and contribute resources to each other's dojos.
    • New resource: Argon Crystal.
    • Last but certainly not least highlight, new tileset along with new boss - Grineer Shipyards in Ceres. You must fight the Prosecutors to unlock the location of a new Councilor Vay Hek boss battle to also get the blueprints of the new Warframe. Find the details of this boss and the rest of the patch notes here.

So, who wants to play Warframe?

• Like Like x 1
    Tags:
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Frontpage News' started by Supplice, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Gorian
    sounds nice, I might try to hop on sometime soon! :)

Yay for Melee 2.0!!
  2. {PR} Liam
    Sigh.....if only I didn't lag so dang bad... :(

Sent from my Space Cadet Mind
  3. Supplice
    Thanks to some help from @jarabis, we now have a Dueling Room, Tenno Lab, Orokin Lab, and a Reactor building to offset the energy costs. Furthermore once we have pooled together more resources, have plotted out two more Reactors to be built as well as a cross connector for future expansion.

Also I got a Stance mod as well as some other new melee mods.... Think I might actually start trying out this Melee 2.0 stuff, but not until I have a Dragon Nikana.