1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arma III Mod | Life

Discussion in 'Arma Series' started by Abaddon, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Abaddon

Abaddon Your Worst Nightmare Council Member

CZs Received:
    Arma III Life

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmWGAgH7FTo

Arma III Life, not be confused with Atlas Life, is a new mod currently in development. It will be "real living life" roleplay mod on a new custom map called Lakeside Valley and the map is beautiful. You are required to follow their rules, roleplay, and stay in character in relation to your characters background at all times - or get the hammer. The team is aiming for a stable build sometime this month with a public announcement and release by early July.

I've never played a roleplay server before but I think it could be pretty fun change of pace interacting and trolling with players instead of straight death-matching - plus the mod and map will be great.

More info

Learn how to join here (when it opens up) and register an account on their site.
    Then fill out a civilian application to get whitelisted and approved by the Staff.
    Finally, once approved, join their TS for a quick interview.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
    Tags:
  2. Abaddon

CZs Received:
  3. Abaddon

CZs Received:
    I've been watching their YouTube Channel and they are adding so many cool things to do. So far I've seen:

• Tons of custom clothing (including a ton of hats/masks and suicide bombs!)
    • Housing system - purchase a house and furniture and design your home
    • Tons of occupations and roles (police, EMT, firemen, coastguards, laborers, factories, stores, taxi service, airplane pilots, gangster, fisherman, sea boat captain, ferry, TV press reporter, literally anything you can imagine)
      Buy, manage, run, hire, fire, set salaries, advertise positions, manage orders for supply and demand, and work for business in a proper business model. I saw oil riggers having to open the proper valves at the right time to maximize oil output. Not doing so properly blows up the oil rig.
    • Police/Sherrifs can look up players in their in-car laptop database to see their criminal history. Records can be thoroughly created by typing in the crime, ticket, bail, and jail time. So if you run a red light after being being caught with drugs you are screwed. They also have spotlights and radar guns to catch the speeders.
    • Make a meth lab, buy your chemicals, and learn the recipe to make meth or fail and create a huge plume of green smoke to attract the cops (this will be hilarious). Search drug areas for seeds to plant, harvest, and process at any location.
    • Paintball arena complete with a full course and paintball guns!
    • Rally racing!
    • Go-cart racing and hang gliding!
    • Fires spread! You can set someones house on fire and wait for the entire neighborhood to go up in flames!
    • Bank robberies are much harder to do. You have to blow your way through the doors and into the vault with C4
    • Go out to the bar or the club and drink beer and get drunk and dance with the ladies (or the fellas). Clubs with have a DJ system to allow custom playlist from the DJ.
    • Proper radio system and loudspeakers for the proper occupations/workplace.
    These guys are freaking scripting gods I swear!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4wVNszulU8

4. Abaddon

CZs Received:
  5. Abaddon

CZs Received:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dmi7mcUda8

Update to Arma 3 Life:
    New map: Sahrani - all buildings will be re-textured and desert areas have been skinned to grass.
    Use your tablet to conduct your business, access your bank account, and manage your life.
    New job: mining, transporting ore, and realistic smelting it into bars for steel production factories.

It still blows my mind the amount of detail these devs are putting into literally EVERYTHING.

6. Abaddon

CZs Received: