1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BAN | Dj_Princess_Buttercup (Ban Name: IM A FAKE ADMIN)

Discussion in 'BANS' started by Supplice, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Supplice

Supplice He who flatters his superiors, betrays them. Council Member

CZs Received:
    Player to be banned:
    Dj_Princess_Buttercup (Ban Name: IM A FAKE ADMIN)
    Reason for Ban:
    Long story short, Dj and a few others have been being a bit trollish on TS the last day or two - just yesterday I believe they had changed their names to something rather suggestive/offensive/obscene (one more direct and obvious, the other more hinting at it - still kind of inappropriate) and I had immediately asked them to change the name, gave them some time to do so, they did not - kicks from server so when they came back in, they were back to default name.

BACKSTORY GIVEN. Now, this short ban was more of last warning type thing. What happened is simple - saw this pop up (more heard it, really- was playing APB.) <23:09:10> "Dj_Princess_Buttercup" was kicked from channel "Mustache Legion" by "DeadOnBullsEye" (LOL) Immediately alt-tabbed, took Channel Admin away, and said <23:10:09> "{PR}White Glint": Read TS rules on our website - pr-gaming.net - and let this be a note to all - BEHAVE. Right before that, also unlocked the channel, and after sending the message started making quick edits to the guest group (taking away the ability to make locked channels basically).

Noticed this... <23:10:21> "Dj_Princess_Buttercup" is now known as "IM A FAKE ADMIN" Unsure if being troll, or slap to my face, but I responded in kind - <23:10:50> "IM A FAKE ADMIN" was banned for 5 minutes from the server by "{PR}White Glint" (I'm a real admin!) After the 5 minutes were up and he came back, his friend thanked me for unbanning him, I told him it was only a 5 minute ban and the point was to get people to stop being asses - which brings us to the next ban.

TL;DR - Just read it Sandbag, God.​
    Permanant or Temporary Ban?:
    Temporary
    If temporary what is the end date of the ban?:
    3/20/14 5 Minutes According to TS would have lasted from 23:10:50-23:15:50

Tags:
  2. Sandbag

Sandbag Wanna buy a watch? Council Member

CZs Received:
    make it a temp I guess - looks like they're just testing boundaries. You made them pretty clear. If they push you too far again ban them again. I guess it becomes perma when you can't be bothered dealing with them anymore. Up to you Supp - just keep in mind more randoms in TS means more people to meet/game with - so keep your ban hammer ready - but use it sparingly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Supplice

Supplice He who flatters his superiors, betrays them. Council Member

CZs Received:
    This one was temp, and like I told them when they PMed me about it - it was to make a point about not being asses. I probably should of used the word 'trolls' but whatevz. The next one regarding spam switching channels that happened shortly after this, I might have to think about - even Psycho was like 'uhhhh no.' when they started asking to have him unbanned.