1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Up On A Decade?

Discussion in 'News & Media' started by Blood, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Blood

Blood Watch Your Head {PR} Member

CZs Received:
    Between sometime in 2004 to sometime in 2005 (a bit hazy), I joined this fine clan.

I just wanted to let you all know how much of an honor it's been being with you guys this long, especially you older members. It's definitely been a hell of a ride and I hope for many more years in this clan. I saw members come and ago, gained friends, and lost brothers and sisters along the way. I was there when we were strong, then watched Saib pull us from the depths when we were weak. I was here when we tragically lost Jaad, and then DAT. The clan was such a big part of my life that those two passing actually hit me pretty hard.

But I'm here, and I'm proud to say that I'm {PR}. Nimitz and I {PRT}'d together, I was recruited by the legendary {PR}Deadman, and I had the honor and privilege of facing DAT himself for my final 1v1 before becoming {PR}. I had awesome experiences with {PR} and [JDRS] alike.

Thank you all for having such a big impact on me. Phantom Rapture will always hold a huge place in my heart, and I'll never forget any of you. All my thanks to you, my brothers and sisters.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Tags:
  2. Supplice

Supplice He who flatters his superiors, betrays them. Council Member

CZs Received:
    So, did DAT cream you like KID creamed me?

3. Blood

CZs Received:
    And then some. I beat KID multiple times, though. To the point that he was accusing me of using an aimbot, banned me from the Halo server, and almost got me kicked out of the clan. Deadman did my recruitment match, though, and he destroyed me as well.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Supplice

Supplice He who flatters his superiors, betrays them. Council Member

CZs Received:
    Haha, sounds like something some of those oldies would do in rage... :p

I remember being arrogant enough to think I could beat KID for my {pr} tags and challenged him, and I don't even know why I chose him I think just something about him pissed me off and I wanted to beat him, and oh boy he laid the smack down on me.

Losing 25-1 sure leaves a lasting bruise on the soul....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Blood

CZs Received:
    Yeah, I could never beat Deadman. Wowa was pretty good while he was around. KID was pretty arrogant but sometimes he could back it up.

Man, this is bringing back a lot of old memories. Whew, that was back in the Xfire days. Man, I really miss all those guys, Sarge, Ninja, Girl, Kelly, Jagger, Falcon, Equinox, Raiden, Jak, Mustard, etc.

Really good times.

6. Abaddon

Abaddon Your Worst Nightmare Council Member

CZs Received:
    Wish I could share those memories with you. Thanks for sticking around and sharing clan history. Us noobs need you veterans to educate and keep us in line.

7. Blood

CZs Received:
    It's alright. You guys fit right in. If anything, the clan is 100% more organized than it was back in 2005, whether we have a large roster or not, that's something to take pride in.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sandbag

Sandbag Wanna buy a watch? Council Member

CZs Received:
    Grouphug?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

9. Blood

CZs Received:
    I'd be down for that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gorian

Gorian everybody do the flop! Council Member

CZs Received:
    only if I get my spot right next to Sandy. Oh baby, I'll take me some grouphug.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sandbag

Sandbag Wanna buy a watch? Council Member

CZs Received:
    There's plenty to go around

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1