1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comming home

Discussion in 'StarMade' started by AtraUnam, May 15, 2014.

1. AtraUnam

AtraUnam Shadow Registered User

CZs Received:
    PR-Gaming was the first starmade server I ever put real effort into and I have always though of it as my starmade equivalent of home. Since I left a while ago I have been on a crazy journey around various servers.
    • On ElwynEternity I built a 17,500,000,000 block ship and smashed through a heavily fortified Star fleet base on a whim before burning the ship in a star.
    • On a server I can't even remember the name of I (accidentally) collapsed several small server based factions by giving them powerful ships which led to mutinies and betrayals.
    • On several other servers I built factories, made hundreds of millions of credits and used them to cause general chaos by giving them to aggressive players and minor factions.
    Despite all these experiences of great wealth and power, and just as many failures I feel so... empty. I want to go back to being a miner and a merchant, to be peaceful rather than a warmonger. What I'm really trying to say is... Anyone hiring?

2. Gorian

Gorian everybody do the flop! Council Member

CZs Received:
    I'm not, unfortunately ( I ran the Thelenesian Empire, in case you forgot :p ). I've been so busy lately that I haven't been on starmade in a large number of months. And from what I've heard, our starmade server is pretty dead. I had a pretty lively tekkit server (hopefully it will be lively again), but at the moment, my admin have yet to successfully get it online, so I'm still waiting. In the mean time, you are welcome to hang out on TeamSpeak, and try out other games with PR, we have an active community, even if we aren't too active in starmade.