1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DT Mafia (Browser/Mobile)

Discussion in 'General PC Gaming' started by Abaddon, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Abaddon

Abaddon Your Worst Nightmare Council Member

CZs Received:
    Just wondering if anyone else plays Downtown Mafia, if so mob up!

Main: BitchPlease Lvl 108 (attack account) 767 956 809
    Mini: SnitchPlease Lvl 37 (defense account) 480 318 574
    Mini: 420ScoNopeSwag Lvl 20 (troll account) 671 791 200
    Main Gang: SHADOW LEGION Lvl 10 902 748
    Camp Gang: Brooklyn Outlaws Lvl 4 243 750

The game is a great time-waster when you are bored chillin, and can be played anywhere so it can be addicting. If you want to play, you can play via their website, Google Chrome browser extension add-on, Facebook, or on mobile (both Android & iOS). Find it on the appropriate app stores or visit their website. Try it out via browser here.

DT Mafia is a menu-based gangster RPG similar to many Myspace/Facebook/Mobile games in the past such as Mafia Wars, iMobsters, etc. You earn experience and money by doing missions and assignments, build up income by buying properties, make friends to join your crew and help you fight, buy gear to make you stronger, and fight bosses to recruit them into your mob.

One thing that sets DT Mafia apart is its gang function that let's a small group of people come together and fight other gangs in tournaments, fight over gang territories that brings in extra hourly income, and fight bosses - which all gives you bragging rights, makes you stronger, and unlocks special usable gear to make you even more powerful.

I've been playing the game for about 2 years now and have 2 accounts (one attack one defense) and have been doing gang war tournaments for about one year and serve as the Underboss for my gang so I know a lot about the game. Both of my accounts are extremely OP and I know exactly what to do in order to make an unstoppable account like mine. So if you need help with game mechanics, best way to level, when to camp, how to camp, account builds, how to build up stats, how and when to do bosses, how to gain mobs, how to arm up properly, how to buy and maximize properties, how to easily gain and properly spend diamonds, or anything else, just post here and I can give thorough guides on whatever need be. Oh and feel free to drop your codes here!

If it's your first time playing, I would recommend making your main, power-leveling it to level 12-16, and camping it. This means arming up full defensive gear with little to no upkeep and only logging in to buy properties every now and then and logging out. You do NOT want to level any further!

Then you can create an alt and use it to level as much as you want and simply learn how to play the game. You want to do this because you will completely ruin your account since you don't know what you are doing or how to maximize your account for the future. Plus its boring to camp so its nice to have another account to mess around on while your main is camping, or to try another spec.

Do this for a few months or so (the longer the better), while still logging in to buy properties on your main every few days or so. I camped my main at ~16 for a year, which is why at level 77 my income (~600M) is twice the cost of fully arming the best gear with an extra 60 mercs included. Once you learn how to play on your alt, you can start your main account with a ridiculous amount of money and stats. It takes a lot of patience - the longer you camp and buy properties, the more OP you will be and the faster you can level and afford to buy the top end gear. Then when you hit level 25 you can join a gang, and that's when fun starts! :D

2. Abaddon

Abaddon Your Worst Nightmare Council Member

CZs Received:
    I put together a really thorough cheat sheet for buying properties and fighting bosses. If you don't know how to buy properties or don't feel like doing math, or if you aren't sure if you can take a boss, this is the perfect guide for you!

DTM Properties Spreadsheet - Google Spreadsheets Download

There are two properties sheets included in case you have two accounts, and another sheet for the boss fight calculator, all include directions. Just download/duplicate the doc to your own docs, rename it, and rename your tabs or duplicate them for more accounts. Any questions, feel free to ask!