1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EVENT! Community Pick

Discussion in 'Frontpage News' started by King8Bit, Dec 16, 2013.

• by King8Bit, Dec 16, 2013 at 3:16 AM
  • King8Bit

King8Bit BOOM Shakalaka! Council Member

CZs Received:
    PREVENT.

Greetings all, once again I'd like to thank everyone who attended the recent event for Carnage Racing! Now we need to think about our next event, that's where you all come in. Choose from one of the games in the poll or provide one of your own in the comments. We'll run this for 3 days and see what we come up with. Thanks all!

Tags:
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Frontpage News' started by King8Bit, Dec 16, 2013.

What game would you like to have an event for next?

Poll closed Dec 19, 2013.
  1. DayZ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Halo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Aliens Vs Predator

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Just Cause 2

57.1%
  6. Jedi Academy

14.3%
  7. Brutal Doom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Quake Live

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Battlefield 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. CS:GO

28.6%
  1. PsychoAco
    I would really like a JC2 event. That game is hella fun in Multiplayer mode. But I can't choose between that and my lovely lovely Quake (Live is kinda meh. Maybe Xonotic?)... THE DECISIONS THAT I HAVE TO MAKE
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Supplice
    I would love to see some kind of DayZ event seeing as I think a lot of people will have it, if not that maybe JC2 MP, but my PC is dead so there's not really anything I can do. Maybe after Christmas I'll have it fixed.
  3. Sandbag
    leaving fri, not back until after christmas
  4. King8Bit
    It's ok Sandy this isn't to pick the date of the event just what it will be next time around ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Abaddon
    I didn't get to vote in time :( but I would have voted for DayZ or Arma 2. It would be really cool to build a complex death match arena in Arma 2, spawn in some gear, and have a king of the hill type event or a team based death match. I also have always wanted to have a Survivor Gamez/Battle Royal Mod/Hunger Games type game with the whole clan. This would have to be in DayZ and we would all start out lined up with nothing, have tents full of gear nearby to loot at a very high risk, everyone sprinting for their lives in all directions and able to loot in a larger area of the map at the start and slowly shrinks down to one small area as the game progresses, and we'd have to survive and hunt each other all down until one player is left standing. Anyone else think that would be amazing??