1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fortnite

Discussion in 'News & Media' started by Abaddon, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Abaddon

Abaddon Your Worst Nightmare Council Member

CZs Received:
    I came across a new "multiplayer 3rd person RTS tower defense wave game" in the making called FORTNITE and it looks like a total blast! I am also loving the "cartoon-y" art style as well as the combat and building system.

The story is a "gate," or portal, has been opened allowing a wide variety of minions to takeover the world. You must build a device that closes this gate called the "Atlas." When this device is activated, minions spawn to destroy the Atlas so you can't close their gate. You have to protect the Atlas until it closes the gate to save the world.

You start by farming resources (chopping down trees and such) to build your Atlas. Then you have to fortify it with barricades, walls, turrets, traps, jump pads, etc with a really cool building system to better protect yourselves and the Atlas from the minions. When it's activated you have to fend off the minions while at the same keep up your fortifications and add needed structures as the fight continues. There's all sorts of weapons (melee and ranged) and explosives and traps to slaughter the waves. It just complete and utter chaos.

Oh and the world is randomly generated, completely build-able, and 100% destructible, so no map or game will ever be the same and you can blast your way into hidden basements and such to find weapon chests, passage ways, and other cool stuff. I know I am pumped for this game and will definitely be getting a copy.

Official website here (already offering Alpha sign ups if you're feeling lucky) https://www.fortnite.com/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BVNr0gRg3w

Tags:
  2. PsychoAco

PsychoAco WAY STATUS: LOST Triumvir

CZs Received:
    I had alpha access for this, it was pretty cool

3. Abaddon

Abaddon Your Worst Nightmare Council Member

CZs Received:
    Me so jelly, it looks so damn fun.