1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Galaxy Ball Tournament?

Discussion in 'StarMade' started by Master of Ceremonies, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Master of Ceremonies

Master of Ceremonies New Guy! {PR} Member

CZs Received:
    Friday September 19th at around 9 p.m. eastern time, I'll be hosting a Galaxy Ball tournament if anyone is interested. I think teams of 2 would work best, preferably 1 team per faction but I won't be picky(Especially for the big factions) We can also do 3 people teams later if all factors permit. Everyone is welcome, and I expect everyone to get along for the duration of the game. Leave your petty wars outside guys, we can play a ball game without blowing each other up, I have faith. It's in 15 10 5 so it should be a safezone, but killing other players will result in a punishment fitting the crime. If you aren't familiar with the rules, build ships within 25(width), 25(length) 15(height) that can be distinguished from other ships and have 100% of their weapon damage converted to a push, pull, stop, or EMP if you really want to try to be tricky. There is an arena where you will try to get a ball into the opposite team's goals. The style of the tournament will be determined based on how many people(if any) actually show up. I don't have high hopes for attendance but if it ends up working out, the winning team can get 100,000,000 credits. If you aren't sure how the affects work or anything there are several helpful links or I can help you out if you catch me online. I hope everyone can be there, it will be fun!!!! What do you guys think? Thoughs, opinions, possible format/rules changes? I'm going to end up winging this, I'll warn you now.

Tags:
  2. Supplice

Supplice He who flatters his superiors, betrays them. Council Member

CZs Received:
    Can I use a giant penis as my ship?

3. Master of Ceremonies

CZs Received:
    As long as it's no more than 25 meters long, and its weapon damage is converted to some kind of effect, I'm okay with it. I'd prefer a better ship but if you just really need penis I won't judge. :p

4. Master of Ceremonies

CZs Received:
    Not nearly enough people attended.... Might try again with this when we have more people or more can make it. We just need more people on this server in general. If anyone is actually interested in a galaxy ball tournament let me know a time that works. Otherwise the entertainment council will still host some more events in the future. Keep an eye out to capture the flag!