1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like war

Discussion in 'StarMade' started by Ebon_Heart, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Ebon_Heart

Ebon_Heart Phantom in Training {PR} Trainee

CZs Received:
    Gentlemen, I like war... Gentlemen, I love war. I like skirmishes, I like pistol duels, I like sneak attacks, I like traps, I even like weapon testing. In an asteroid field, dodging around a planet, or even an enemy's base, I love every act of war that takes place in this Galaxy. When an enemy has no hope of escape my black heart just dances. I like seeing opponents thrown around by weapons too powerful for them to deal with. When my enemy thought he was safe and I blew him up, I was just so happy. I love the feeling of power from launching gigantic missiles, and seeing my opponents chased down. I remember being moved after getting backup in a pinch. I like it when I get the jump on my enemy and attack violently. When my enemy screamed in anger as their base was blockaded with no escape, it made me so happy. And hunting down Destiny when help arrived was spectacular. Coming out of stealth and killing someone who has no idea you are there is unendurably exciting. That moment when your stalking and preparation pays off in a kill, amazing. The glee when Garler accepted my "present", simply amazing. When the pitiful new players attack me, hilarious. But an amazing thing is happening, new factions and new players grow stronger, challengers approach. Gentlemen, I desire a war that is like hell. I want to see bullets and missiles and lasers fill the air, to feel desperation as I am tossed around and squashed. Make me fear you, I will know my equal. I desire a war that stretches the limits of our technology, our creations will meet their final test, and destruction will follow. I desire a war in which no quarter is given, where the lone survivor emerge from a beaten up ship, having earned a victory hard fought.

Rewrite of the speech, "I like Brawl." (attached)
    I strayed farther from the original towards the end just because... it's not a great speech.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. FuturePrime

FuturePrime Phantom in Training {PR} Trainee

CZs Received: