1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nether On Sale Until March 14th

Discussion in 'News & Media' started by Abaddon, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Abaddon

Abaddon Your Worst Nightmare Council Member

CZs Received:
    If you have been thinking about trying out Nether, now would be a good time. They are offering their top tier Chosen Package (originally $34.99) for only $14.99 (same price as game access only) until March 14th. The Chosen Package includes early game access, 50 Nether Gold, exclusive in-game item, 5 seperate 72hr guest keys to hand out to friends, and access to the developer forums where you can contribute to future development.

Buy It Now

Tags:
  2. Abaddon

CZs Received:
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  3. Supplice

Supplice He who flatters his superiors, betrays them. Council Member

CZs Received:
    YOU WANT NETHER GAMEPLAY VIDEOS?! I'LL GIVE YOU NETHER GAMEPLAY VIDEOS!

I might pick it up just to have it before my move to Austin while it is on sale, but I'll be too busy farming gold on WoW to play it since once I get down there I won't have net (my phone really doesn't count) or a PC to game on for awhile in preparation for Warlords of Draenor which drops the end of this year - anybody already have it/planning on getting it? It looks pretty interesting, definitely something I could enjoy while waiting for added content in Standalone.

I actually might pick up me and @Sweath a copy since his family will be the one taking me in and me and him will be roommates and I know he would enjoy the game lol.

4. Abaddon

CZs Received:
    I would also like to know if anyone else would be willing to try it out. I may get it when I get paid, but it'd be nice to have a group to play with instead of roaming alone lost and confused.

5. Supplice

Supplice He who flatters his superiors, betrays them. Council Member

CZs Received: