1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC:ZiN is LFG for ESO, WarFrame, MineCraft, & Smite

Discussion in 'LFG Requests' started by ZiN, May 16, 2015.

1. ZiN

ZiN The Polock {PR} Trainee

CZs Received:
    Game:
    ESO, WarFrame, MineCraft, & Smite
    Platform:
    PC
    Details:
    Hey guys/gals,

Some of you i have tlk'd to about grouping for GW2.. and I have left my reasoning of why i'm choosing ESO over GW2.. and a little more is that I prefer games where you have to count on another class to help you through a game it makes it more interesting and you build a bond with the ppl bc you will come to rely on them..

• I am Starting fresh on ESO.
      @Zinn4428
      NA Server
    • I don't play Warframe much but i see alot of activity in this community and would love to pick it up.
    • Currently I play with a friend on a server he host's which we are testing out Mod-Packs to find a suitable Mod to play on which i believe Abaddon may have found the perfect one we will enjoy playing.
    • My friend and i actively play smite but without a group playing isn't much fun seeing as team mates don't tend to listen if they aren't in ur group.
    Overall I'm just looking for ppl to play with.. I'm always on steam unless i (rarely) turn off my comp over night..

Feel Free to add me on Steam i have it linked..

Thanks & Appreciation,

ZiN

2. PsychoAco

PsychoAco WAY STATUS: LOST Triumvir

CZs Received:
    What roles to you guys play? I have it installed a play a little bit of Arena and Assault, but pretty much nothing else

3. Abaddon

Abaddon Your Worst Nightmare Council Member

CZs Received:
    Add me on Steam and hit me up anytime, I own and play a ton of different games.
    stringer182, account named Abaddon, pic is a drawn screaming head lol

Most of our Minecrafters are already playing on @Sandbag servers. He currently has Nevermine up and a custom modpack he calls SandyCandy which is really good.

4. Sandbag

Sandbag Wanna buy a watch? Council Member

CZs Received:
    I haven't played smite but really wanted to try it out - it keeps crashing on my PC. I'll have a look into it and see what the issue is. Would be good to have someone that knows how to play.

I added you on Steam. :)