1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSA: Important News

Discussion in 'Frontpage News' started by Supplice, Apr 13, 2015.

• by Supplice, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:11 PM
  • Supplice

Supplice He who flatters his superiors, betrays them. Council Member

CZs Received:
    Some important news/noteworthy topics of discussion this week that I wanted to put up here to make sure everybody noticed - also because the TS popup notification has a character limit and I wanted to make sure not to exceed it.

Firstly, we've been working on a server list maintenance for awhile now - basically cleaning up - and not much progress has been made. This might be my own frustrations coming out, but head over there and help out if you can - especially if you were tagged. Otherwise, one week from now, TS channels will be cleaned up quite a bit, likely with some groups, and that's that. You can find that topic here.

Next, we have begun our Triumvirate nominations for the year - be sure to head over to the Member's Only section, members, and nominate your picks for Tri this year. This is generally a pretty big deal and is a fairly lengthy process that will take some time to pick who our next three Triumvirates will be.

Take care and have fun,
    Supplice

Tags:
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Frontpage News' started by Supplice, Apr 13, 2015.