1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server : Arma2.pr-gaming.net

Discussion in 'Arma Series' started by Sandbag, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Sandbag

Sandbag Wanna buy a watch? Council Member

CZs Received:
    this server is currently running the I44 mod - Invasion 44. It's a mod that changes the way arma is played.

Tab gives you some extra menus, the numpad numbers give you some handsignals. there's a few other different features but essentially the mod makes Arma 2 into a WWII game.

If you can't find it in the browser - try Remote host arma2.pr-gaming.net PORT 2328

Sometimes I have to refresh a few times before it shows up - I'm not a full bottle on how steam handles the servers now, so I can't really say what's causing that yet. Also make sure you filters are cleared.

I will post the admin password in the members section so you can change missions. If changing missions, please make sure no one else is on the server already playing a mission and do your best to include all people on the server in a mission change decision.

2. Sandbag

CZs Received:
    At the moment you will not be able to connect if you are running any other mods - if you really want something, comment here and we can add the signatures for that mod so the server lets you join. I don't know that you are going to want any of the regular extras, like the RH mods, as all the weapons are different anyway - but if you do, let us know.

3. Abaddon

Abaddon Your Worst Nightmare Council Member

CZs Received:
    I cant wait to try this out. Im a huge WWII junkie. They tried porting it to DayZ but it was an uber fail. I am very interested to see how amazing it is for a Mission. As far as ideas go, Ive always fantasized about JSRS mod, it sounds incredible from the videos Ive seen. It just doesnt work with DayZ and is only client side I believe unless they made it work server side. But if clientside the host needs to enable it with the bikey to accept it client side.
    JSRS Download

4. Sandbag

CZs Received:
    The weapons may not be jsrs. These are all WWII Weapons. Wait till you spray a bunker with a flamethrower.

sent through the air using science

• Like Like x 1
  5. Abaddon

CZs Received:
    Flamethrowers? Really? That makes me so excite.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Weasel

Weasel {PR} Weasel {PR} Member

CZs Received:
    This makes me most.

• Like Like x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. Supplice

Supplice He who flatters his superiors, betrays them. Council Member

CZs Received:
    How can you be made "most?"

Most awesome teamwork player on 10 FPS? I was made that on APB the other night playing with Probex. Playing deathmatch, 3 kills from winning and I was trying to counter snipe a sniper with my 2-burst-no-recoil-OP gun and had him pinned behind cover unable to kill him, but anytime he peaked he got lit up. His friend started coming up and I had Probex run up on them and kill him with his SMG all while our teammate got a third kill for the win, MVP BABY. TEAM COMMS THE BEST.

Though, tbh, you have to be EXTREMELY bad if 1 player can distract 2 players while playing at 10 FPS for like 3 minutes. Not to mention the 4 minutes before that it was a 1v1 Sniper vs Assault Rifle.

8. Weasel

Weasel {PR} Weasel {PR} Member

CZs Received:
    Correction: moist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Saiboogu

Saiboogu Reality continues to ruin my life Council Member

CZs Received:
    I wanted DayZ i44 to work so badly. Tried it out back when I was running every DayZ mod I could find. It took ages to setup, was the biggest Arma mod I tried, and had fiendishly difficult dependencies. Then it performed like :poop: and flopped. In hoping it's better now?

10. Abaddon

CZs Received:
    The idea is great! It just failed so hard. It was poorly ported to DayZ and never finished. Most weapons had broken thumbnails, items were combined with modern ones (vehicles didnt fit the mod and they didnt care to work on new models to properly fit the era), and performance was absolute garbage. So laggy it was unplayable and I know you had to delete your CBA or some other common file needed for most DayZ mods in order to get a slightly less terrible framerate. Last i checked it had 0 servers up. But this Arma mission mod is different.