1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Report | tekkit.pr-gaming.net

Discussion in 'Reports' started by {PR} Liam, May 8, 2014.

1. {PR} Liam

{PR} Liam He who hesitates is lost! -Bass.exe Tekkit Admin

CZs Received:
    Server to be reported:
    tekkit.pr-gaming.net
    Description of Issue:
    Alright so I was on last night. And had an error that kept saying "lost connection end of stream" I tried a few things that I thought could possibly be the fix. I did some thorough searching the web trying to figure out what could be the problem. None worked to no avail.
    But I was watching one video on Youtube and some person had deleted the Hosts file....but from what I know, pretty sure that is not a good idea.
    Another said it could be an IP conflict. Not sure how that could be the problem...I tried some debunking and still could not figure out the issue. Not entirely sure what the problem is.... and I must say sorry @Gorian I have tried to help on that subject and failed...so I assume this is gonna have to be in your department, which I apologize. I know you are busy with things in in real life.
    I'll continue to do more research and see if I can find a solution. In the meantime I will message the people withe essentials, mcmyadmin, minecraft, and tekkit. See if I can find a fix or find out what the problem.
    Things I do know:
    • DynMap is working alright
    • The admin panel is working alright
    • I have restarted the server via McMyAdmin (it no worky)
    • The status of the server takes me to a "Oops! Google Chrome could not find status.tekkit.pr-gaming.net
      Did you mean: pr-gaming.net"
    • More possible things (ask and I'll elaborate)
    Maybe this will help I don't know. Just trying to give some offhand help.

Posted help on:
    • McMyAdmin forums (currently awaiting response)
    • Tekkit forums (currently awaiting response)
    • Essentials (Bukkit) (currently awaiting response)

Last edited: May 8, 2014
    Tags:
  2. Gorian

Gorian everybody do the flop! Council Member

CZs Received:
    messaging in the forums in fine, and often they'll tell you to do that... but approaching people in IRC can be faster, just an FYI. Thanks for looking into it :/ hopefully I'll have more time again soon. Just busy lately, haven't even logged into a game in a while. I make time for keeping up with the forums and admin stuff, but no gaming. Such is life.

3. {PR} Liam

{PR} Liam He who hesitates is lost! -Bass.exe Tekkit Admin

CZs Received:
    Which is fine, nobody is judging!! :D I posted on some forums see if I can get answers. So far nada

• Like Like x 1